5-Minute Cold Cucumber Salad
Stay cool with this easy-to-prepare salad as the weather begins to warm as summer approaches.Prep and Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 medium red onion, sliced thin
- 1 medium clove garlic, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, halved, seeds removed, and sliced
- 1 medium tomato, cubed
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1 TBS feta cheese
- 6 kalamata olives, cut into halves or quarters
- 2 TBS fresh lemon juice
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh or dried dill (optional)
- Chop garlic and slice onions and let sit for 5 minutes to bring out their health-promoting properties.
- Combine all ingredients and serve.
Recipe from The George Mateljan Foundation.